Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Week #1 - Following Acne Soldier - My Acne is Getting Worse!

Taylor from AcneSoldier.com
Hey everybody,

First off, I would love to say that I'm so excited to have you here reading my blog. I'm actually new to this, and don't know much about blogging, so if you think of anything else you would like me to add to what I'm already writing, please say something.

I guess I should start off by telling you that my name is Kendra Smith! I love to do outdoor things, hangout with my friends, and really, I'm here to have a great time. I would say that my confidence level is above average, but I really feel like it could be a lot better if I had clear skin.

I've tried so many different things to get rid of my acne; from blue light therapy, to going to the dermatologist and getting a prescription (Accutane) which I wasn't a huge fan of, all the way to those acne pads and in-store treatments. Nothing has really worked for me.

Like you probably do, I'm absolutely obsessed with finding a solution to this problem of mine! I've read sites like Acne.org, as well as David the Skin King, who both provide great information on how to get clear! Unfortunately, I'm still stuck!

I guess I'm just looking for the best, step-by-step solution.

I recently started reading a blog written by Taylor Thompson and I'm actually going to try to share one of his videos in this blog! :) But he has a program called the Acne Soldier program, and he's giving it away for free! He insists that it will get anyone clear skin.



I'm a week into the program though, and to be totally honest, I'm a little disappointed with my results. My acne is actually getting worse than it did before. I'm breaking out in cystic acne, and I'm really considering giving up on Taylor's program.

I'm hoping to really see better results, because I absolutely can't stand it! Taylor, if you ever read this, I'm kind of upset at you! Any advice would be extremely helpful.

XOXO - Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment