Thursday, February 13, 2014

I Guess Acne Does Get Worse Before It Gets Better!

I'm kind of disappointed.
Hey again, everyone! :)

I'm so excited to be posting once again, and I just wanted to give you a slight update. I'm still breaking out in cystic acne due to following the Acne Soldier system. This was never really a problem before, but I did get on Taylor's booty the other day, when I wrote my blog post.*
"I'm hoping to really see better results, because I absolutely can't stand it! Taylor, if you ever read this, I'm kind of upset at you! Any advice would be extremely helpful."
I'm really not sure if Taylor read my mind, or just read my blog post, but I saw that on the very same day, he talked about how your acne is actually going to get worse before it gets better.
If you followed my journey, you will notice that once I started following my system, I actually began to breakout! Unfortunately, this is completely normal.
Taylor's post goes on to say that there is really nothing you can do about this, and that it's all part of the norm when it comes to benzoyl peroxide users.

Obviously, this was upsetting to me!

I just want to get clear!

Letting calmer minds prevail me, I decided to do some research and found that new breakouts are actually common while using benzoyl peroxide, and while following programs like the Regimen, by acne.org.

Okay, I know this is not what you wanted to hear! Trust me, I absolutely hate the idea of my skin breaking out even more before it gets better.

The great news is, if what I'm reading around the web is true, it's only a matter of time before the cystic acne starts to go away, and before clear, beautiful skin shines! :)

I have my fingers crossed. :P

XOXO - Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment